Stone Houses in Jefferson County, New York
As one travels throughout the Northern New York area, one can't help but be impressed by the 'old' stone houses. This collection is a small effort to document the history behind some of those homes.
|Cronkhite House||Built in 1820, this house is located near Pamelia Four Corners in the Town of Pamelia, Jefferson County, NY.|
|Kilborn House||Located near Gunn's Corners, Town of Clayton, Jefferson County, NY. This house has a long and varied history.|
|Phelps Mansion||Located in the Town of Leray, Jefferson County, NY was acquired by the US Government during the 1941 expansion of Pine Camp.|